PHP is an open-source server-side scripting language designed for Web development
to produce dynamic Web pages. It is one of the first developed server-side scripting languages to be embedded into an HTML source document rather than calling an external file to process data.
- Unlike other programming languages, with PHP a fresher can learn and develop websites in a matter of 4-6 months.
- PHP do not require any License fees unlike Windows supported languages.
- PHP web hosting is much cheaper than Windows supported hosting.
- PHP applications are sturdier and can easily adapt to various web hosting environments For example, PHP scripts can be run on Windows hosting but ASP and .NET apps do not work on Linux and Unix.
PHP is an open computing language that web developers and programmers widely use. You need to use this PHP programming language in order to build a dynamic database driven e-commerce web site. In this current economic climate as companies fight for business and employees fight for the best jobs, competitive advantage is more important than ever & training is the vital key to success. A PHP course could help you secure your career as web developer.
- PHP Basics.
- Object Oriented Programming with PHP.
- Error & Exception Handling.
- Web Programming with PHP.
- PHP State Mangement.
- Database Access.
- Sending Email with PHP.
- File PHP Language.
- System Management.
- PHP Data Object (PDO) Technology.
- PHP XML Support.
- PHP Web Services.
- PHP Restful Web Services.
- Secure PHP Applications.
- Extending PHP.